ADVOCATE FOR MASSAGE THERAPY AS A RECOGNIZED & RESPECTED HEALTHCARE PROFESSION
To help LMTs navigate through our current situation, we have provided some links below.
We wish everyone health and wellness.
The following links have the latest information regarding the Coronavirus.
• King County Public Health
• WA Dept of Health
• Center for Disease Control
• World Health Organization
Massage License Renewal: If you are close to renewing and have not been able to secure hands-on CE due to class cancellations please contact Megan Maxey the program manager for massage therapy at the Department of Health. Megan's email is: Megan.Maxey@doh.wa.gov. She can provide information about requesting an extension.
Here are more specific links:
• Announcements from Governor Inslee Regarding COVID19 go to the bottom of the webpage
• WA State Paid Family & Medical Leave and Coronavirus
• WA State Security Employment Department -- For workers and businesses affected by COVID-19
• COVID-19 resource list for impacted Washington businesses and workers This website has federal and state resources available to help out WA state businesses and workers
• Chart Showing Who's Eligible for State Benefits due to COVID19 Scenarios
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)--(CDC)
• Who are People at Risk?--(CDC)
• Busting Myths about Coronavirus--(WHO)
• Basic Protective Measures against the Coronavirus--(WHO)
• Current list of products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19--(EPA)
• Resources for specific sectors of society--(King County Public Health) scroll to the bottom of the page to "Resources"
• Resources for specific sectors of society--(DOH) under "Resources and Recommendations" click on the "guidance" link
Contact UsBecome a MemberSubscribeVolunteer
Connect With Us:FacebookTwitter
Advocate for Massage Therapy as a Recognized & Respected Healthcare Profession